If there’s anyone that knows how to turn heads every time she steps out, it’s Unathi Nkayi. According to fashion experts, curating your wardrobe and dressing well activates your happy hormone, dopamine and Unathi knows that too well because she never misses with her fashion choices. Throughout the years, her style has gotten more noticeably refined. Unathi serves up some sartorial inspiration and we are breaking it down for you.
1. MaXhosa designs are best known for their signature bright hues, prints and patterns. Unathi wore the MaXhosa Alkebulan AW/SS22 styled into a below length dress and a bra. The dress was split open in front and showed off a bit of skin. Unathi has been wearing MaXhosa designs for years now but this outfit is arguably one of her best looks.
2. Unathi wore a blue denim dungaree designed by Afrikan Swiss and paired it with a blue denim shirt with shades of pink designed by Asanda Madyibi at the Smile Artists Africa held in the cradle of humankind for breast cancer survivors. Her outfit was striking the right balance between supreme comfort and chic.
3. At the South African Fashion Week 2022 launch party, the former Idol’s judge wore denim, a leather crop top and black shoes. Her minimalist styling is always applauded. It is no denying that the multi-talented media personality is a huge fan of denim!
4. The stylish and lacy black dress caused commotion on the internet and with good reason. The dress which hugged her body and showed off her curves was designed by Gavin Rajah going for a more of a romantic aesthetic subtle detailing around the waistline.
5. For the South African Heritage weekend, she wore the most elegant atelier designed by MaXhosa and styled by Pieter Serton. She complimented her look by beads covering her head.
6. Unathi had us picking our jaws on the floor when she wore yet another bodysuit by MaXhosa and a hat by Anita Ferreira Designs. She gave us a look that deserved its own place on the underwear runway.
7. The metallic blue and white brocade cape along with blue harem pants that were made out of woven fabric left us stunned. She wore this beautiful outfit at the Idols SA top ten reveal for the season.
8. For the Jola by Malungelo feat Kaylow and Unathi music video, Unathi rocked a red wide legged jumpsuit. The bright red colour radiated a fierce look and we love to see it.
9. With an elegantly designed one arm jumpsuit that exercised complete versatility, Unathi was bound to set the fashion scene ablaze. The orange, white and gold jumpsuit was a showstopper that Unathi wore at one episode of Idols South Africa.
Hello nounouche.online administrator, You always provide clear explanations and step-by-step instructions.
Hi nounouche.online administrator, Keep up the good work!