Celebrated TV and Radio star, Anele Mdoda inks a 5 year deal to host the breakfast show on 94.7. This is a first kibd of a deal for the radio industry following the standard 1 year deal. Congrats Anele. She will be back on air on the 1st of July, as she’s currently on a 3 months leave while honing her radio skills.
- Sports broadcaster Motshidisi Mohono is the first female to host a prime tile sports radio show on radio. She has joined Radio 2000 and will do the weekday 1 hour evening spirts show.
- Kelly Khumalo and Jub Jub’s son is alleged to have been suspended from school. This is after he was found in possession of marijuana and he claimed it belonged to her mother’s boyfriend. Could this be the reason why Jub Jub said he needs to perform ancestral ceremony for his son? Let’s wait and see!
- Former Idols contestant and singer Minnie Ntuli has joined 5fm fresh from East Coast Radio. She hosts the weekend 7am to 9am breakfast show. Congrats Minnie!
- Former Scandal actress Sivenathi Mabuya has tied the know with her partner of over 10 years in a beautiful Xhosa traditional wedding. Her partner, Aphiwe Bukani is a big shot in the advertising industry. Congrats lovebirds!
- Former YoTV star and popular Actress Khanya Mkhangisa has long moved on from rapper J Molley, the club DJ is now with Desmond Williams, the lovebirds have been seen out and about they look good together!
- Media personality Minnie Dlamini has cut business ties with her ex-husband Quinton Jones. This follows the news of their divorce earlier this year.
Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks